Carmelo Anthony Insert Honor Roll

Hi I haven't done much basketball lately and I just have a few cards and I am willing to sell them all. For anyhting make me an offer, but I have no clue what this anthony might be worth I have looked every where ebay, yahoo auctions cant find it. I know most of it is junk but hey someone has to want it.

03-04 Honor Roll Carmelo Anthony SuperStar Tributes
    03-04 Honor Roll Travis Hansen Rookie #2230/2999
    03-04 UD Nick Collison Die Cut Future Nba Stars
    03-04 Victory Kobe Bryant Highlight Reel Maker
    03-04 UD Vince Carter Air Academy
    03-04 UD Aleksandar Pavlovic Air Academy

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    i want the anthony but ill take the lot off you
    ill prolly give you a 15-20 dollar gameused for it
    check my site...

I think I might wait till more people respond just to get a feeling of what it might be worth. Do you have any sacramento Kings cards those are the only ones I might be interrested in.

i have a turkalu fleer premieum rookie /3999 and a peja floor that books trade both those for the prolly only books around 10.

cardking80 forget the turkoglu just straight trade me for the peja floor is that ok.

hold on....i might have the melo insert in another trade package...the guy is sending me about 20 different melos...ill tell u later.

yankees1918 you will have to refresh my memory what do youmean or who do you mean by kaman

chris Kaman Rookie in the NBA. I Will trade you and SP Game Used Gerald Wallace Jersey for the Lot.