Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 1:1

     
  1. #1

    1:1

    Someone who may be familiar with this please help me out.

    I bought an old pack of 1999 Upper Deck football cards the other day, not too much worth mentioning other than a Brett Favre Quarterback Class of 91 Insert I pulled, I thought it looked like a nice card so I check the back of the pack to see what the odds were to get an idea of value and it stated that the Gold Quarterback Class insert is limited to 1.

    The Favre has a gold foil on it, so I'm assuming it's the gold one that was mentioned. There were two different versions you could pull, silver or gold.

    Is anyone familiar with the 99 UD set, can anyone find anything in the Beckett about it??

    Thanks in advance:)

  2. #2

  3. #3
    It doesn't have 1:1 stamped, but it has the gold foil...does it necessarily have to have the 1:1 stamped??

  4. #4
    could you provide a scan of the front and back of the card?

  5. #5
    Originally posted by podstock
    could you provide a scan of the front and back of the card?
    I wish I could, but I don't have a scanner :(

  6. #6
    the fall 2003 issue of Beckett does list an unpriced gold version 1/1 of this insert but not priced due to its scarcity. Actually all the 1999 inserts (besides powerdecks, jerseys and patches) have a 1/1 of each of the players in their gold versions. Nice pull (Silvers /100 for Favre are $60.00 i.e. 15 X $5.00 base price)

  7. #7
    Originally posted by thegunzz
    the fall 2003 issue of Beckett does list an unpriced gold version 1/1 of this insert but not priced due to its scarcity. Actually all the 1999 inserts (besides powerdecks, jerseys and patches) have a 1/1 of each of the players in their gold versions. Nice pull (Silvers /100 for Favre are $60.00 i.e. 15 X $5.00 base price)
    that was the way that I took it, almost all of the subsets that are in gold were 1:1, it definately has gold foil on it...I'm hoping someone on here has some of the cards in the 99 UD subset so they can help me verify whether or not it's a true 1:1:)

  8. #8
    hmm.. be nice if we could see the card.. that and ima packer fan so outta jelously it would be sweet to see it.. Are you sure it was just regular upper deck on it. I only ask because i dont believe upper deck issues any inserts from 1999((according to the newest beckett magazine)) that would be a class of 91 insert.. I understand the gold value part but to be regular upperdeck is very confusing

    Jay

  9. #9
    Originally posted by pr0phet
    hmm.. be nice if we could see the card.. that and ima packer fan so outta jelously it would be sweet to see it.. Are you sure it was just regular upper deck on it. I only ask because i dont believe upper deck issues any inserts from 1999((according to the newest beckett magazine)) that would be a class of 91 insert.. I understand the gold value part but to be regular upperdeck is very confusing

    Jay
    Yeah I still have the pack and it's 1999 UpperDeck. As for the card it's in the subset of "Quarterback Class". When I get home I will verify this for sure.

  10. #10
    visGT-

    Maybe you could cruise around ebay and see if you can find the same type card and see what they list it as? Just a suggestion.,...I do that if I am unsure of some cards :)

    Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

    TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •