Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Cal Ripken RC lottory contest! LOOK

Here is a new kinda contest for you all, this one is gonna be a little harder to win though, here is how it will go, I have a 01 Fleer Futures Tsuyoshi Shinjo RC serial numbered to 2999, each user will get 2 guesses to match the correct serial number (XXXX/2999) if you correctly guess the serial number you will win a 1982 Topps Cal Ripken RC!!, BV-$50, the card is in very good shape with very minor wear! I know it wont be easy to win so the person who at least comes closest to guessing the correct number (if noone gets it correct) will win a nice card lot of Mark Prior, the lots BV will be at least $10-$15 in value, the contest will end tonite (Jan 24) at 10:00 pm eastern time, in the event that noone guesses the correct number and if 2 people would tie on a guess, I will come up with a tie-breaker

Thanks everyone & Good luck!!

Remember: contest ends tonite at 10:00 pm eastern

2. Kronozio

1023 and 1467
    In baseball I'm collecting PSA 3.5 and above T206's, ungraded tobacco era cards, 1930's Goudey, and pre 1950 Bowman
    In boxing, i'm collecting PSA 5 and above 1948 Leaf
    In MMA, I am looking for 2010 Leaf Autographs

Sorry, i should of probably posted this under the contest section....but keep the guesses coming!

if a moderator reads this and can move this thread to the contest section for me I would appreciate it..if not that is ok also

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast