Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Last Call- Anyone Interested in A Don Mattingly Autograph?

2003 Donruss Diamond Kings Diamond Collection 54/75 Bv 180.00
    Its a very nice card, dont have a scan, Its in a plastic pop case along with cardboard below it preventing it from moving and, it is also freeze dryed, so it cant move, using a food saver.
    It is in Mint Condition.

I would trade for it....would you be interested in something like this?

Your Mattingly for:

01 Donruss Sig Mattingly Auto/72 ($150)
    01 Fleer Autographics Lance Berkman ($15)
    $5 cash

zlw1-
    I don't need the Mattingly but see that you are collecting 03 DK and 02 UD inserts. I have some and wonder if you have a list of what you need?
    LMK
    Patrick

I only need 3 cards from 03 dkings, all legends
    and only 5 cards from 02 ud series 2, chasing history(1), super star summit II (3) and return of the ace (1)

i have some nice rcs or game used id trade for it..id give you almost full high book for it,depending on what youd want.. check my page out and lmk

hey i have a barry bonds 1986 fleer update graded psa-9 and a dwight evans 2003 topps retired sig. sp/78 that books for $80 and the bonds for $100 or i can buy it from you

dont need a bonds rookie or evans, not a big collector of retired sigs as well as graded. How much can you offer me.

Originally posted by zlw1
    I only need 3 cards from 03 dkings, all legends
    and only 5 cards from 02 ud series 2, chasing history(1), super star summit II (3) and return of the ace (1)
    I have 03 DK #173 - Nolan Ryan
    Is that one you need? I traded the other 3 retired I had.
    LMK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast