Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone looking for A-Rod AUTO?

Thumbs up Anyone looking for A-Rod AUTO?

I have a 2001 Donruss DK Studio Series Auto card that I redeemed. Sweet card 41/250. I think latest book is 250.00. Looking for trade or purchase. Trade equal to book or 150.00 to buy.

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Just as an aid, it currently books at $200....sweet card by the way

i like your adam kennedy autographics. i cn trade you singles or rcs. lmk.
    thanks.

Smile Thanks Enigma

It goes up and down and I have not gotten an updated Baseball Beckett in a few months. I guess during the season it goes up ...

ACBaseball
    -- Not sure the $$$ on the trio card you have, but the Arod Auto for 00 SPx WM Sammy Sosa/Alex Rodriguez/Ken Griffey JR Tri-JSY/87 Maddox and 88 Glavine
    UNDER 20? YOU ARE DEFINATELY SENDING FIRST!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
    Don't ask me for a gift and I will buy your card. I ask for payments, not gifts ... NO PAYPAL GIFT FROM ME
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The Beckett Values would be totally unfair....the Glavine books for about $1, the Tri JSY for $50, and the Maddux has been traded. Do I have anything else you like?

Originally posted by ACBaseball30
    The Beckett Values would be totally unfair....the Glavine books for about $1, the Tri JSY for $50, and the Maddux has been traded. Do I have anything else you like?
    At least you're honest :)

Talking Something to Smile About

:D :D :D :D :hop: :D :D :D :D
    This place reminds me so much of a local card shop that had to close down several months ago. You peeps are super honest!!! Kudoos to all ..... I looked up the tri jersey and thought it was hovering around 150??? I had the Glavine at 1.50 and the Maddox at 10.00. If you dont mind, I am going to take the rest of the night off and look again at your list, but you are still serious about making a trade like this? My 1 card for a number of your cards to equal the book value?

Sparkyz

sparky- I have a 2003 DLP Rookies Mirror Emerald Dontrelle Willis Serial numbered 4/5. This card does not book in Beckett because of the small print run. Please let me know if you are interested in this card.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast