Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone looking for A-Rod AUTO?

Thumbs up Anyone looking for A-Rod AUTO?

I have a 2001 Donruss DK Studio Series Auto card that I redeemed. Sweet card 41/250. I think latest book is 250.00. Looking for trade or purchase. Trade equal to book or 150.00 to buy.

Just as an aid, it currently books at $200....sweet card by the way
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

i like your adam kennedy autographics. i cn trade you singles or rcs. lmk.
    thanks.

Smile Thanks Enigma

It goes up and down and I have not gotten an updated Baseball Beckett in a few months. I guess during the season it goes up ...

ACBaseball
    -- Not sure the $$$ on the trio card you have, but the Arod Auto for 00 SPx WM Sammy Sosa/Alex Rodriguez/Ken Griffey JR Tri-JSY/87 Maddox and 88 Glavine
    UNDER 20? YOU ARE DEFINATELY SENDING FIRST!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
    Don't ask me for a gift and I will buy your card. I ask for payments, not gifts ... NO PAYPAL GIFT FROM ME
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The Beckett Values would be totally unfair....the Glavine books for about $1, the Tri JSY for $50, and the Maddux has been traded. Do I have anything else you like?

Originally posted by ACBaseball30
    The Beckett Values would be totally unfair....the Glavine books for about $1, the Tri JSY for $50, and the Maddux has been traded. Do I have anything else you like?
    At least you're honest :)

Talking Something to Smile About

:D :D :D :D :hop: :D :D :D :D
    This place reminds me so much of a local card shop that had to close down several months ago. You peeps are super honest!!! Kudoos to all ..... I looked up the tri jersey and thought it was hovering around 150??? I had the Glavine at 1.50 and the Maddox at 10.00. If you dont mind, I am going to take the rest of the night off and look again at your list, but you are still serious about making a trade like this? My 1 card for a number of your cards to equal the book value?

Sparkyz

sparky- I have a 2003 DLP Rookies Mirror Emerald Dontrelle Willis Serial numbered 4/5. This card does not book in Beckett because of the small print run. Please let me know if you are interested in this card.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast