Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vince Carter GU Auction

Vince Carter GU Auction

I'm gonna auction off a 1999 Collector's Edge Vince Carter Authentic Gameball card. The last bv that I could find was $20.00

The bidding will start at 100 CC.

Bid increments are to be at least 10 CC.

Buy it now will be 2000 CC. If buy it now is used, I will throw in a mystery gift.

If ending bid is less than 500 CC please add 25 CC for shipping in a thick top loader with a bubble envelope. Anything higher & I'll cover the shipping.

This auction will end at 12:00 a.m. central time on 1/25 .

2. SCC Black Friday 2017

Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

oh crap thanks for noting that. I screwed up and want to rescind that 230 bid. Can I do that?

I'm assuming so, may wanna send a pm to RickPolus who is auctioning the card though?

Thanks agin for noticing that. I just some cc to someone last nite and didn't pay attention. Will send a pm.

The high bid is still 200 since Blazin' Pyro doesn't have enough to cover the 210 bid let alone the 230 bid. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast