Thread: I need some rookie jerseys....

Arrow I need some rookie jerseys....

i NEED THE followin rookie jerseys of this year......

Leftwich

Andre Johnson

Charles Rogers

I am willing to pay for them or trade, so tell me if anyone is willing to let go of them that you have and tell me the price....and if u have anyother good game jersey rookies tell me i might be interested.

Andre Johnson jerseys I have left:
    Leaf Certified Materials Jsy RC
    Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold #/25...Jersey/Shoe/Ball/Helmet
    Pristine Rookie Premiere Jerseys
    Gridiron Kings Royal Expecations Jersey
    Hogg Heaven Rookie Premiere Hoggs Jsy RC

If you have any Clinton Portis, LMK, if not, some Bethel Johnsons, or if you want to make a cash offer, make the offer via PM

02 Playoff Piece/Game William Green Jersey #31/1000 Jersey # RC
    02 Bowman Best Ladell Betts RC/Jersey/399
    03 Bowman Best Nate Burleson Jersey/RC
    02 Bowman Best Marquise Walker Jersey RC
    DREW BREES 01 Press Pass Jersey 025/250

lmk if ya need any of these

Wat are the prices on the andre johnsons, because i only got 1 portis it was nice, except i got it for free because it was comlety bent, and no bethal johnsons

Leaf Certified Materials Jsy RC--$25
    Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold #/25...Jersey/Shoe/Ball/Helmet--$200
    Pristine Rookie Premiere Jerseys--$15
    Gridiron Kings Royal Expecations Jersey--$15--this one is the gold version. Instead of the regular cut around the jersey, its a crown
    Hogg Heaven Rookie Premiere Hoggs Jsy RC--$25

How bout rex grossman...have any ones of him?

na only terrel suggs spx jersey/auto and taylor jacobs winning materials, im interested in the Pristine andre Johnson how much would you be selling that for.

ok i looked at ur site and there were no prices, and i saw that it was in red so u would only trade that but what about leftwich he wasnt in red so would u sell some of those and the charles rogers was in red also so if there was any of the rogers or johnson, that u would like to sell because i dont have any cards of players that u wanted, and will u sell a leftwich GU.

I will sell all of them, color doesn't matter. if you don't know the BV than go to beckett.com/priceguides/lookup.asp to get them, and pm me an offer for what you want.