Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naxcom.com - Anyone use it?

Naxcom.com - Anyone use it?

Has anyone here used naxcom.com for buying/selling? I am thinking of signing up and wanted to get some opinions from users of the site.

Thanks, John

I've used it a few times... decent site if you ask me. I got $16 for a LeBron I wanted to sell when it would have sold on ebay for like $9.

I use it once and a while, but not that often. Like IggyWH said, it is a decent site. There are some good deals to be made on the selling end.

Thanks for the replies guys. I joined up and have started listing. I will see what happens.
    Thanks, John

I use it and the good thing about this site is if you sign up you get $10 free!

Originally posted by DMILES
    I use it and the good thing about this site is if you sign up you get $10 free!
    I got $35 free when I first signed up because it took them like a month to credit my account :)

I bought a box of 2002 Donruss Football. Didn't get jack from it though. There was like 10 or so members here that got credited $35.

Yep, I was one of them (not $35, but $20...still nice of them!). I haven't used it much, but I like the basic setup. Problem is, most sellers are looking for card shop type pricing, in most cases.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast