Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

So it was rigged??

That's what alot of people are saying....don't know if there is any truth to it, but that's what I've heard...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think it was. In the Spurs-Lakers series, I saw more beneficial calls go the Spurs way....and I'm a Spurs fan btw. Pistons-Celtics series looked like it was appropriately officiated...but I didn't pay attention to every single minute of the series...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballkenneth1939's Items on eBay

im sure the pistons got compensated nicely for losing the past 3 years to get

Wade in the finals first (u saw how the officials took a likin to him), then to get Lebron into the finals and now to get the great Celtics in the finals

thats the only explanation i can come up with to losing to these weaker teams (minus boston)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jedijohnson's Items on eBay

Never said it was "rigged". But you'd have to live in a bubble to
    have not heard that this is exactly the matchup the NBA desired
    for TV-ratings-sake.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is Sasha's disgusting act. Of course, a majority (not all!) of Lakers fans think its the greatest shot in the world. Shows you how much sportsmanship is valued these days.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940