Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Qb Autos

Great Qb Autos

i have fullfilled most of my wantlist and now am looking for simply these

Any Great QB Autos and no i dont mean phil simms (was good) i mean montana namath marino unitas vick etc...

and of course any chambers rc auto besides press pass, sage, and hit

hehateme i said etc... that includes (if you want the list) favre elway and just any great quarterback that played... i think vick is just the next big thing thats why i included him

well id have to say that mike tomczak should be up there on that list...no not really

how many rings vick have lol go p-a-t-s...tommy gets no respect....cya in houston
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

lol if u need rings to be great then wats marino lol.... i have to say go pats sry cuz im a dolphins fan and ure from my division and we were the closest team to beating you during ure streak lol

marino is definatley a great qb but not vick has a long way to go lol.........i love marino but not as much as we love tommy is the man dude you know that and my brother is a huge fins fan i have alot of family in ft ,meyers all fins fan..until they fire wanstatt...the fins will never be in the bigone ...cya from pats territiory.....
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast