anyone need this card $20 value

the card is 1996 quad playoff rookies
    jason dunn,leeland mcelroy,amani toomer,mike alstott,card#35/nm

my want list is below thanx....:hop:
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

is that the only ones you have. do you have any tj duckett cards

what are you talking about this is a card i need to get rid of i have thousands of rookies check out my site i also have a gameused of tj duckett but i think you already said you dont have anything i need sorry my wants list is on the bottom of this page...
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

for those that dont understand of this card it is a quad rookie card meaning it has 4 rookies on it thanx again

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Do you have a scan of the card?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

i could use that jersey card how much you ant for it?

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

hey jonssportscardz somepeople are just to slow to comprehend stuff lol are you interested in a hillenbrand rookie that books at 20.00 and a 10.00 hillenbrand rc for this card ? not sure if your still interested after the trade with arizona .. i also have a freddy sanchez ovation rc #d/2001 i believe thats the production

plmk thanks alot

sorry suspense card is trade lol thanx for the repley i will be getting another of the same card son thanx again

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA