Please help me complete my 2002 Topps Traded Set

I am very close to completing my 2002 Topps Traded Set. please help me finish it off.

I need the following cards to complete my 2002 Topps Traded Set:
    T3 Alex Gonzalez
    T4 Jason Isringhausen
    T24 Earl Snyder
    T42 Darren Lewis
    T45 Omar Daal
    T50 Juan Gonzalez
    T55 Jeff D'Amico
    T61 Lee Stevens
    T73 Brian Jordan
    T84 Kenny Lofton
    T90 Carlos Pena
    T102 Todd Van Poppel
    T109 Frank Robinson

PLMK what you have.

Thanks
    Kirby

New here. Do you have extras from this set to trade?

Hey, welcome to the boards...I do indeed have a few extras...T31 Mike Timlin and T101 Ted Lilly. PLMK if you need these and if oyu have naything from my set needs.

Thanks
    Kirby

Thanks for the welcome. Basically I just build sets so I do have lots of extras. Inserts I collect if I get enough to make it worthwhile to start but they usually go into hard cases and get put away.

I've been lurking here for a while now and really aren't prepared.

I do have 3 cards you need, #'s T4, T42, & T50. The #'s I need are T101, T104, T105, T106, T107, T108, & T109. (2nd set)

Do you have any 2002 Fleer Trad. sp's?

What are you looking for in return for those 3? Please check out my site my clicking the www link below my post to see if anything interests you. I do have #T101 from your needs. PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

If you are talking about your "set fillers" list the T101 card is all you have that I need. Have you only collected 2003 Bowman football no baseball?

sorry, no Bowman baseball......I was wondering if ANYTHING on my site interests you, not neccesarily just the set filler section. The set filler section is just the sets that I have quite a few cards availible from.

Kirby

The only thing there that catches my eye is the Chance Caple auto. (Don't really know why he's a Cardinal I believe that probably won't do anything great in the bigs).

How much would you sell them for? PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby