Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clean Joke for you?

Country
    See mintman2's Items on eBay

What's offensive is that you find a "loophole" in the conventional acceptance of what is right and wrong and try to make everybody else think it's ok.

Country

I can't believe I got my words deleted. Like I was told, look at those words and there's nothing wrong with them

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rpbluesman's Items on eBay

I see nothing offensive about this joke. Does it imply something dirty, well yes, but bear in mind it never actually comes out and says anything dirty...but if you're old enough to understand the joke, then why complain about it?

Nobody's bending any rules here and nobody's trying to make anyone else think it's ok. This was a joke, nothing more.

As for your words being deleted, we have a language filter in place that automatically deletes offensive words, regardless of the context in which they're used

Country

So someone posts a disgusting joke that most people find non offensive ? It's MY right to post that I don't agree with it. I may be wrong (it happens) LOL but I have my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So someone posts a disgusting joke that most people find non offensive ? It's MY right to post that I don't agree with it. I may be wrong (it happens) LOL but I have my opinion.

Never said you can't post that you don't agree with it, but just leave it at that. There's no reason to make 5 or 6 posts describing a different way to say the same way you don't like it.

Was this joke "dirty"....not technically, although it did "imply" some dirty things, but if one is old enough to understand it then said person should be able to at least see the humorous intention of the joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

Didn't you ask for the thread to be closed immediately? I think that goes a little far beyond expressing your opinion. Its kind of like when you accidentally click on the Lifetime channel when surfing for ESPN. Just because everything on there is horrible doesn't mean that the channel should be taken off the air.... wait I retract that.... it totally should be taken off the air. Lifetime sucks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Just because everything on there is horrible doesn't mean that the channel should be taken off the air.... wait I retract that.... it totally should be taken off the air. Lifetime sucks.

I concur with this statement.

Country

Never said you can't post that you don't agree with it, but just leave it at that. There's no reason to make 5 or 6 posts describing a different way to say the same way you don't like it.

I only made TWO posts, which I edited since it appears I'm a little off base on this subject. I WAS leaving it at that but when I'm specifically addressed, like your post, then I think I have every right to respond. You want it left alone ? Then leave it alone.

Country

Didn't you ask for the thread to be closed immediately? I think that goes a little far beyond expressing your opinion.

My OPINION was that the thread should be closed. I have edited my post since then since I seem to be in the minority opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only made TWO posts, which I edited since it appears I'm a little off base on this subject. I WAS leaving it at that but when I'm specifically addressed, like your post, then I think I have every right to respond. You want it left alone ? Then leave it alone.

There's no reason for the attitude. You seem to be the one who is continuing to drag this out, not the other way around. You've made your opinion clear, please leave it at that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast