Thread: Kobe

Serls015

Lightbulb Kobe

Is it possible to beat Shaq and Kobe in the playoffs?

Serls015
    Now that there are best out of 7 in the first round it will be toguth.. TOO UNSTOPABLE.

I think the Mavs will be able to beat them. They have alot deeper bench and there starters are amazing too.

everything depends on who ends up playing them, u think both dallas and sacremento can beat them and anyone has a chance should shaq get hurt, it doesnt matter how many kobe scores unless he scores 100

I definately think they are beatable. Their main role players (Fox, Horry and even Fisher, to an extent) are on the decline. I think their main threats are Sac - who I think had them beat last year, save Horry's game winning miracle, some very questionable officiating in game 6 and a game 7 OT barnburner. I think the Mavs can beat anyone if they can stay hot from outside. Even Portland has to talent to stay on the floor with anyone in the league. Mentally though....

Originally posted by grego
    I definately think they are beatable. Their main role players (Fox, Horry and even Fisher, to an extent) are on the decline. I think their main threats are Sac - who I think had them beat last year, save Horry's game winning miracle, some very questionable officiating in game 6 and a game 7 OT barnburner. I think the Mavs can beat anyone if they can stay hot from outside. Even Portland has to talent to stay on the floor with anyone in the league. Mentally though....
    Here's the thing though, although you can say that those teams CAN beat the Lakers, they still have yet to actually do it. So is it possible? Sure, anythings possible. Alyssa Milano can possibly knock on my door and want to have sex. Is it probable that she will? Well she hasn't yet for the last 3 years so chances are no.

markc45
    the i think they are beatable to. the mavericks have a better team with a better bech

markc45
    is this colin or steve???