Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Current Tiger Redemption Program...

Ok, I've had some of these cards for quite a while and just thought of a way to clear out these inserts for those Current Tigers Cards that you dont want. I will list around once a week some inserts and you can trade a specified number of just BASE of CURRENT TIGERS for them.

Week One:
    2001 Bowman Heritage John-Ford Griffin RC (3 Cards)
    2003 Fleer Double Headers Keystone Combinations Nomar/Tejada (5 cards)
    2003 Fleer Ultra Moonshots Jersey(Crease on Back) Luis Gonzalez (15 cards) REDEEMED
    2003 Topps Kevin Youkillis RC (4 Cards)
    2003 Topps Total Total Topps Vlad Guerrerro (4 cards)
    2000 Topps Chrome New Millenium Stars Kevin Millwood (5 cards)
    2000 Fleer Focus Future Vision Vernon Wells (2 Cards)

PLMK how good this idea is, just looking to get some people some good bargains.

I do have for later on in the week another gu that is going into this.
    Last edited by tigersfan12; 01-26-2004 at 09:58 PM.

hey this is a great hting.. too bad i dont have ne good baesball.. such as tigers :(

hey i have a nook logan 2003 topps pristine #183 918/1499 rc lmk if interested in that
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

Flickr

Hidden Content

I have one question on that, is it uncirculated or circulated? I dont really like it if it is uncirculated. Please check my site for it because these here are just base for those. It's probably like BV 3, so just find 2 inserts going to about BV 5 for it.

it is uncirculated
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

Flickr

Hidden Content

i have 14 cards here, and need 15 for the jersey, i will give you 2 team cards. most are in tiger unis except rondell white. i am looking at the 40-man roster to get cards from. so you get 16 cards and i get the gonzo jersey? sound good?

danny

I'd pass on it for now, considering my trade stuff is depleted. I'll LYK if I want it in the future.

Danny which specific ones do you have? I'd just like to know first.

well here are the players included:
    white
    young
    higginson
    cornejo
    maroth
    pena
    munson
    and 02 and 03 topps team cards

danny

That'll work for me, but this time can you make sure to send these in a bubble mailer? The last time when I sent a SASE, the envelope got ripped up in the mail.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast