Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NPN Envelopes

NPN Envelopes

Hello there I had my mom go buy me some envelopes for NPN's but she didnt get #10 she got 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 wil they still except those?

IDK..never tried it, they state #10 which are more like 4"x 9"!?
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Fleer dosnt specificly name a certain size, but everyone else does, so I guess use those for fleer.

Re: NPN Envelopes

Originally posted by gc13182
    Hello there I had my mom go buy me some envelopes for NPN's but she didnt get #10 she got 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 wil they still except those?
    #10 envelopes are what everyone commonly refers to as business size envelopes which are 4 1/8 x 9 1/2. I don't know if Mead started the envelope numbering, but No 10 is on Mead packages of business size envelopes.

They will for Fleer NPN's because they don't say to use a business size envelope. The ones other than Fleer you can't use that size envelope.

Dang it my moms gonna be Po'd I bugged her and bugged her about getting them DANGIT oh well

Originally posted by gc13182
    Dang it my moms gonna be Po'd I bugged her and bugged her about getting them DANGIT oh well
    Well the good thing is that they are only 70-80 cents maybe less...

thats not true.. ive use small ones and ive gotten 2 npns so far.. one from topps and one from Bowmans (but they are one companyl.. so may thats why donruss i didnt get ne thing lol)

so for topps im saying itll proly work

Envelopes

"Failure to comply with the rules will result in a disqualification of all entries" In otherwords, the card companies hate giving away cards. If you don't follow their rules to the letter, they have every right to toss your requests. Look at it this way, you try it, send off 50 of these @ $.37/ea you'll spend about $16. in postage, plus a sore hand for filling out everything by hand and then you give them an excuse to throw away your request. Bite the bullitt and buy some new envelopes. Even if they took them, a smaller envelope is going to have less of a chance if someone reaches into a mailbag to hand out an autographed Labron!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast