Thread: 2003 Upper Deck CONS & WHO ?

2003 Upper Deck CONS & WHO ?

I've been buying Upper Deck cards since 1989.. The 2003 Pros & Prospects (that I opened and witnessed being opened) have been complete BUSTS.. Granted, there are some of you that are going to pull some good stuff, but I would have thought that after opening or watching the opening of 10 boxes would have produced more than a bunch of Senior Bowl Jersey cards numberd to 800 million....I'm also more apt to get excited over pulling an Autograph that I can see RIGHT NOW from a player that has had knee surgery 14 times, rather than having to get one mailed to me of someone who made more at his signing bonus than I'll make in the next 34 years....SOUR GRAPES you ask ? 100% YES...I'm already almost over it and will probably buy more UDP&P very soon, I just had to vent.....I want all your Grossman cards....let me know......

LOL, I found it funny.

I'm with ya bud. I never have any luck.

Same here. UD P&P has never produced anything for me. I'm pretty concerned about this year's rookie crop and might just collect from the past 2 years instead this season.

BGray