Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation Super Bowl Picks.... Put 'em here!

Panthers 17-12

i think that they are the team of destiny, and identical to the pats a few years ago when they played the Rams, just the Pats are the Rams now.... sorry to i think Jonsportscards, who is a die hard pats fan (i think i got the member right), but this is the way i got to go.

I was thinking the Panthers would be able to pull of the upset.

But then I saw the cover of sports illustrated, which features the Panthers on it.

Since then I've been thinking Patriots.

I really want the Panthers to win but i think the PATS (BOOO) will take it......

I'm rooting for the Panther. I do think that they have a legitimate shot. Any team that can run the ball and stop the run is very dangerous.

yea, i hope they do too. who would have thought they would even be this far?

Got to go with the Pats. That SI cover jinx is too much for Carolina, lol.

oh boy not good guys ..lol...you guys know who i am...you cant compare these little ™™™™™ cats to us like 2001,,,we will destroy the panthers.........believe me its true..talk to me after the game and like always...go p-a-t-s...
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

I'm rooting for the Panthers, mainly b/c they have 2 UCLA players in Manning and Foster

plus, everyone's comparing Brady to Joe Montana --

gimme a freaking break!!

how fast people forget!

you can root for them all you want when you see the final score .you will feel the wrath of PATRIOT POWER BABY......WATCH OUT SKIN THE CATS......LOL....TOM BRADY IS THE MAN...WATCH OUT LITTLE JOE.
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast