Thread: 97 Topps Question

Question 97 Topps Question

found one while sorting, and wondered...

Are the cards with the "Bronze BKB hall of fame stamp" part of a complete subset?

Thanks if you can help

LOL....Man do I have a boatload of early 90's "baby jordan" cards, must of thought he was going to be good. Do you know who he is???

2. SCC Cyber Week 2017
    Oh well no big deal I'll put it with the first day issues, etc...

And what a promising hyped Rc. class 92 had with: H.Miner,L.Ellis,T.Gugliotta,C.Laetner D.MacLean-Leading Pac-10/UCLA scorer 2,608pts..Oh and some Guys named Shaq, And Zo..;-)

Originally posted by meuandthelot
    Oh well no big deal I'll put it with the first day issues, etc...

And what a promising hyped Rc. class 92 had with: H.Miner,L.Ellis,T.Gugliotta,C.Laetner D.MacLean-Leading Pac-10/UCLA scorer 2,608pts..Oh and some Guys named Shaq, And Zo..;-)
    On that list, 2 folks surprised/disappointed me:

Christian Laettner (arguably one of the greatest college performers of all time) was an absolute bust as a pro. Boy, he never made an effort to do much. I guess he thought all the accolades he got at Duke would breeze him through the NBA

Don MacLean - never thought this guy would flame out so badly; he had a tremendous shooting touch, and stayed in school, and improved.

Thanks unbrnchld.

I hear you Pod, for many reasons I thought that was going to be an above Avg. group!!