Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 2003 bowman draft

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfmsh's Items on eBay

2003 bowman draft

anyone know about these boxes? sorry to post this here, but noone reads the other forum. I am specifically wondering if it is possible to know which packs have the game used or auto?

i have seen some selling on ebay as guarnteed relic pack, or guarateed refractor pack, or auto etc.

i am not wonering so i can cheat someone out of cards, i am wondering because it is possible i may have been cheated

you are guaranteed a chrome card per pack and possibly a gold per pack...that's all...

SCF Rewards
    Country

there were people actually guarnteeing a relic, or guaranteeing an auto (in one pack for sale) I dont understand unless they are measuring the thickness of the packs or something scientific

if it's really 03 bowman draft basebll then you re guaranteed a chrome card and a gold. there is no way to measure it because 1) bowman included an extra thick cardboard which is the same exact size of the guaaranteed gold card in each pack....2) each pack is the same exact size whether it be the thick gold card or the cardboard. in addition the relic is the same size as that "thick" gold card or the cardboard, and the auto is the same thickness and size as a regulr base.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hmm, maybe i will end up opening the boxes and find out what i get,

the seller claimed they were from a closeout store, however i thought it was possible he searched the boxes and pulled the valuable stuff,

it is possible he opened other packs and when he found a relic early he stopped opening, and refilled the box,

it also is possible that i might get a ton of relics or autos because the packs could have been moved between boxes, i think i will risk it and open them up

I got 3 boxes for $130 so it was a good deal

the only possibl ething he did was find the relic or auto tht you get 1/box and not open the rest....the positive thing for you is that there is always that one "hot" box where you beat the odds.

for your info, buying unopened boxes is always a bad idea. it's too big a risk and it's better to spend the extra money and get an unopened box...also even if he's a reputable seller, they are all in it for the money so they could care less as long as they pull the "good" cards....that's why they're selling it off in the 1st place because there's a 95% chance thaat the seller is going to get the better card while you will only get medicore cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

when you open the boxes, check my site for my set needs, also need Gu and autos!!