Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New changes to BCS

SCF Rewards
    Country

New changes to BCS

I hear since TCU is going to the Mountain West Conference, the BCS will be changed, They say the MWC now is a BCS Conference LOL wow and there might be a 5th game of BCS. The new bowl would be the classic Cotton Bowl!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

Re: New changes to BCS

Originally posted by dtownlions33
    I hear since TCU is going to the Mountain West Conference, the BCS will be changed, They say the MWC now is a BCS Conference LOL wow and there might be a 5th game of BCS. The new bowl would be the classic Cotton Bowl!

Good. I'm glad to see the MWC get a BCS berth. That conference has enough quality teams to deserve one. I hope in term the Big East loses there's. After sPitt and West Virginia there isn't one decent team among them. It's a little too late for BYU though. I remember in 2001 when there 13-0 or something going into a game at Hawaii. Just like TCU this year they complained how they were getting screwed by the system. I'd also be good for the Cotton Bowl to join the BCS. That classic and historic bowl game has been buried by the BCS the last few years. Especially this year with Ole Miss and Oklahoma State playing it. However, if the Cotton Bowl hosts the National Championship that game will likely have to be moved to Texas Stadium. I think the Cotton Bowl only seats about 67,000.

See tiger7171's Items on eBay

well i hope that the cotton bowl would be the new bcs bowl.just another reason to avoid a playoff in div1 fb

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea BYU was 12-0 had a great season and then reality struck Luke Staley haha their backbone the achilles heel goes down breaks leg. gets ther as*es whipped by Hawaii, o no i swore about BYU and the mormons haha and lose the Bowl game

byu never plays anybody

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea the only team they play is USC and LOSE! that is y USC is national CHAMPS

LSU is national champs because we have the chrystal football that goes to the nationL CHAMPIONS

Country

*EDIT* Not a LSU fan

WHY DO WE HAVE ALL THESE LSU HATERS ON HERE?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

USC could whoop LSU pretty bad. They should've had a true National Championship game after the bowls were over. Imagine how much attention that would draw. Then again, we'd have to hear LSU fans cry about how they really are the true national champions. The only reason was LSU got a share was because the coaches had to vote for LSU. If it was actually a choice USC would've got the 1st places votes. Anyone who watched the Rose Bowl knows who the real champions are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast