Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Bro no offense but that is the biggest cop-out ever that they joined a gang because they lived in a bad neighborhood, sorry that's no excuse, everybody has a choice. Daniel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This may sound harsh, but as long as the gang members are killing gang members then so be it. The problem is that innocent people always get hurt/killed!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See shayne1911's Items on eBay

That's scary! I wouldn't want to live around there. I'd be afraid to go out!

SCF Rewards
    Country

True, it's good that they kill eachother rather than the innocent (on most occasions). However, doesn't that kind of activity kill property value as well?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

Lots of famous and smart people have came out of gang infested areas because they CHOSE to get an education and make something of their lives. It's a life choice. They aren't told when they turn a certain age that YOU WILL BE a gang member...not a dentist or doctor. A lot of it has to do with parenting and a lot of it is because there's not enough law enforcement to put a stop to it. That's why I say stop preventing good citizens from carrying firearms. It's proven that crime goes down when you arm law-biding citizens.

...and yeah..CRIME kills property values.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See catsncards61's Items on eBay

I live near DC which is one of the gang capitals of the USA. It's a rare day when there isn't a shooting in or around DC. I agree that people have a choice to be in or not be in a gang. Some people just don't want to have to work to earn their keep.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I live in Cali which many know as one of the biggest gang based states in the US, I get tired of seeing little kids, and early teens thinking they are gangsters so to speak, had one kid come up to me one time and try to take my wallet, told him where are your parents and he got mad, so I told him if he didn't get out of my face I was gonna find out where he lives and beat his little tail all the way home, then he just mumbled something and left. Daniel.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See catsncards61's Items on eBay

I don't go to DC much and I'm fortunate that I haven't been involved in that type of situation. I've seen gang related graffiti at the apartment complex I used to live at but nothing against me personally. I have been asked to buy scalped tickets or a dime bag walking along the DC streets. The amount of homeless people and pan handlers is mind boggling. Just more reasons why nearly a grand comes out of every one of my paychecks.

I live in Cali which many know as one of the biggest gang based states in the US, I get tired of seeing little kids, and early teens thinking they are gangsters so to speak, had one kid come up to me one time and try to take my wallet, told him where are your parents and he got mad, so I told him if he didn't get out of my face I was gonna find out where he lives and beat his little tail all the way home, then he just mumbled something and left. Daniel.

Country
    See Streicher187's Items on eBay

I'm an AXXHole but even I think it's just ignorant to say people deserve to get shot.. It's not a cop out some people don't have the chance to CHOOSE to do better, with no child left behind if you aren't where you are supposed to be they give up on you instead of trying to help so they can keep their statistics high.. When you have to leave school to help your family or make money (and right now that's even harder so it leads them to drugs and crime)..

I've had to stop my education to get a job to help the family so It pisses me off when people say you have a choice to do better.. Sometimes you don't and I hope it never happens to you or anyone in your family but I'm sorry I'll take family over money ANY DAY OF THE WEEK..

Why don't you talk to the kids and ask they why they are in a gang and not in school? And why don't you put the blame on the Shxtty paranting that (the mother who has to work 2 or 3 jobs to put food on the table and doesn't know what her kids doing?).. To say screw them and just let them die is both UnAmerican and if you are even 1% religious it goes against EVERYTHING you are supposed to believe..

Unless you are in that situation I don't think you have the right to judge let alone wish death on the people who are living it..

Country
    See Streicher187's Items on eBay

The amount of homeless people and pan handlers is mind boggling. Just more reasons why nearly a grand comes out of every one of my paychecks.

According to Bill O'reilly there are no homeless people.. you must be mistaken

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast