Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NPN Site Updated

Thumbs up NPN Site Updated

NPN Site

https://sportscardforum.com/forum/npn.php

Hello all,

It's been a couple weeks, but the NPN page has been updated again. Added are a bunch of new Donruss, Topps and Upper Deck NPN's. I know there's still a whole bunch out there that I don't have so if you get any, send them on over to me.

Thanks and good luck,
    Iggy!

NPN Site

https://sportscardforum.com/forum/npn.php

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    are you sure the 03-04 fleer authentix basketball is by 2/3/04?

some people have reported getting theirs already
    Last edited by bdrr; 01-29-2004 at 09:15 PM.

That's what the Fleer website reports... and I'd say I sure trust their website. They either did an early drawing or are giving out cards early.

Fleer gives out cards at various times. I've received E-X MLB

Thanks Iggy!!!
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

NPN site has been updated so get your envelopes out and start licking!

is NPN possible for european resident like me ?

thx in advance

oliber

Nope, they're only open to US & Canadian residents... sorry :(

I'm sorry for the long delay on the update of the NPN page. When we moved servers a couple months back, we had problems with our email software. I wondered why I never got anymore NPN emails at the time but now I know. Luckily I was able to get all the old emails from months past but sadly, most are already expired. Everything listed is what I currently have had emailed to me and what I've found on other sites. If you have any NPN's that are not listed, please submit them to : NPN@SportsCardForum.com

Thanks,
    SCF Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast