Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Buying Prior/Arod/Hot Rookies

     
  1. #1

    Post Buying Prior/Arod/Hot Rookies

    I'm looking to buy cards of :

    Mark Prior
    Alex Rodriguez
    + any other young, hot rookie

    I'm mainly looking for rookies and auto's. Need to get my rookie collection going.

    Let me know if you have any you're interested in selling. Would really love high end rookies of all these guys. I got some free grading slips so need them to come in handy somehow.

    I can pay PayPal or Money Order. Either way it fine with me. For high end rookies, especially Arod, I'll need scans before I'll buy. If you can't supply a scan, then the only other way I'd buy is if you're willing to send to me first so I can check the card out for myself. Like I said looking to get some cards graded so I don't want to send in a dinged up off center card and waste my money.

  2. #2
    Check out my site and see if anything interests you. PLMK.

    Thanks
    Kirby

  3. #3
    2001 Topps Gallery Deuce McAllister

    2000 Topps Traded

    2000 Topps Chrome Traded

    2002 Topps Traded Dontrelle Willis

    That's what I saw.

  4. #4
    check my site! got tons that I would consider selling for the right amount!

    -JB-

  5. #5
    Originally posted by JBMan101
    check my site! got tons that I would consider selling for the right amount!

    -JB-
    1994 Flair Alex Rodriguez RC
    2001 Fleer Platinum RC Mark Prior RC

    Like these 2... I'd love to see a scan though. You got scans?

  6. #6
    2000 Topps Traded and Topps Chrome Traded of whom? PLMK what your offer for each card invidually and as a lot is.

    Thanks
    Kirby
    Last edited by Sportnut08; 01-29-2004 at 06:24 PM.

  7. #7
    the Prior is actually gone...

    I do not have a scan of the ARod, but it is real nice. I cannot see any flaws with the naked eye...corners are perfect, nothing on the edges, and real high gloss...can't tell centering very well, as there are no white borders...

    Card will be real tough to get from me though, as I only have one other nice ARod (UD Graded SGC 92)...

    -JB-

  8. #8
    Originally posted by Sportnut08
    2000 Topps Traded and Topps Chrome Traded of whom? PLMK what your offer for each acrd invidually and as a lot is.

    Thanks
    Kirby
    They were of Cabrera... you got to tell me what you want for them. I have no clue on book.

  9. #9
    Originally posted by JBMan101
    the Prior is actually gone...

    I do not have a scan of the ARod, but it is real nice. I cannot see any flaws with the naked eye...corners are perfect, nothing on the edges, and real high gloss...can't tell centering very well, as there are no white borders...

    Card will be real tough to get from me though, as I only have one other nice ARod (UD Graded SGC 92)...

    -JB-
    Well shoot me a price that would make you happy. I'll let you know if it makes me happy then.

  10. #10
    The Chrome Cabrera is not availible for trade/sale as I only have one and I collect him....

    BV's:
    Cabrera-15
    Willis-8
    McAllister-6

    Please make me offers based on those.

    Thanks
    Kirby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •