Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SuperDelegate to sell vote

A California Lawyer, Steven Yberra is willing to sell his SDV for $20 million in cash. Of course he states that this will be used to register and educate eligible Mexican-American voters.

This is another part of the election process that needs to be changed. I don't need delegates or the Electoral College to make my/our decisions. The winner should be selected by the citizens not a few selected people.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

This is another part of the election process that needs to be changed. I don't need delegates or the Electoral College to make my/our decisions. The winner should be selected by the citizens not a few selected people.

Amen to that. That's one thing I've never understood about the DNC...they say they want to get more people out to vote, yet have a system like this where the delegates and superdelegates can disregard the voters and pick who they want. Same way with the Electoral College...if the leaders are to be picked by the people, why not just count the votes. Just another example of how inefficient government is: instead of doing things the obvious, simple way everything has to be made as complicated as possible.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jeffbka's Items on eBay

Yeah, when a Super says he's selling to the highest bidder, you know the system has a flaw.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See shayne1911's Items on eBay

I think it should be determined by us too. This is the first time I get to vote.. but when I couldn't, I still watched everything on tv. I don't get why they don't go by the people's vote. Been trying to figure that out since the last election.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jeffbka's Items on eBay

I think it should be determined by us too. This is the first time I get to vote.. but when I couldn't, I still watched everything on tv. I don't get why they don't go by the people's vote. Been trying to figure that out since the last election.

The idea is, not everyone is as smart or as well-informed as he/she should be, so we have delegates who vote on our behalf. Should a pure majority win out over the delegate system? I say, hey, if you pay taxes and are law-abiding your vote should count and not be at the whim of some super-delegate.

Country
    See Streicher187's Items on eBay

If it was run like the republicans Clinton would have won a long time ago but because it's not that brings in the superdel.. The thing that annoys me is the caucus states, it leaves at LEAST 1/3 of working class people out if not more I think it should all be primary states and all vote on the same day (or at least same month)..

As as Bush proved in 2000 the will of the people is a joke, you can get the most votes in an election and still not win..