Beckett Magazines, Other Low-End Memorabilia

I have a large number of Beckett Magazines from October 1992 to April 1999 as well as a few older Sports Illustrateds and some game programs.

Also pennets, calendars, and a few oddball items.

One of the more unique items:
    A 1994 Knoxville Smokies (AA-Blue Jays) Media Guide that has Shawn Green pictured (among others) and is autographed by Mark Ohlman and Ricardo Jordan.

Most of this stuff I am taking offers as I don't really have a set price for. I'm mainly looking to trade for baseball cards or sell for CardCash/Paypal, but would consider more creative offers.

I also have many baseball cards available at

Let me know by reply or PM if you are intersted.

2. Kronozio

I have more than 75 of them... basically every issue from October '92 to April '99

I am willing to trade just about all of them except those with Nolan Ryan on the front or back. I'll try to put together a list - but that could take me awhile. Are there any particular players you are looking for?

I will set prices based on the players that are on the front and back and any special content in the issues.

i am looking for current baseball players and retired players that are coaches right now.