Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaq is a racist!!

Thumbs down Shaq is a racist!!

did you hear what shaq said about yao? he said he was only voted started for the all-star team because there is a trillion people in china!!

what an ™™™™™™™™™.......shaqs mad becuase finally theres a big man that can shoot better, is younger, becoming more popular and is getting more attention..........

I am kind of curious how this is racism? He made the comment, "That's cool, where he's from there are 2 trillion people." Yes, Shaq was misinformed, but it isn't really racism. The funny thing is that Shaq actually had more votes online, it was Yao that had more from the paper ballots in the US and Canada...

Who cares, Like Shaq would have been able to play anyway if he made the team.. Shaq IS and always WILL BE....."a whiner"

Originally posted by j.e.lew
    Who cares, Like Shaq would have been able to play anyway if he made the team.. Shaq IS and always WILL BE....."a whiner"
    You can say that, but he is still the most dominant player in the game. He is far better than Yao will ever be.

Originally posted by minew_m
    You can say that, but he is still the most dominant player in the game. He is far better than Yao will ever be.
    Agreed.

I've always liked Shaq. He's a great player and gives a lot back to the community. People seem to always point and say racist whenever he makes a joke though. I hate the Lakers as much as anyone but I have a lot of respect for Shaq. Once he is gone it will be a very long time before we see another center dominate as he does. Yao will never be able to dominate a game like Shaq.

I totally agree Warrior. People can't seem to understand he has a sense of humor sometimes. They always take everything too seirously. Shaq is one of the better people in the NBA that gives back to the community. The NBA will really be at a loss when he does retire!

you have to give the big man respect....hes been the best center in the league for the past 10 years now and no-one has been able to contend him until now....hes just not used to not even being touched in the allstar ballotts and i think Dmiles sorta changed the quote from whut i read in cardinalfan15's quote...
    j.m.o

Yeah, I think the quote was changed just a little, lol. Good way to stir up an argument though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast