Thread: wizards game used for trade

Arrow wizards game used for trade

******** traded ***********

Hi all,

I'm new to the board but have a bunch of referrals from the spawn board and ebay.

I've got two game used wizards cards that I don't have a need for and would like to trade them. They are:

Hoops Hot prospects Hot material Jared Jeffries game jersey card number hm-jj and

upper deck Brendan Haywood nba all-star authentics game used shorts.

I'm looking to trade for cards in my signature or can sell if needed. Lmk and thanks,
    Sid

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by lord ploof; 06-18-2003 at 03:50 AM.

Welcome to the forum lord ploof/sid!

Thanks for coming over. ;)

BGray

4. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

I would trade you a 2001 ud reserve bank shot garnett $8 and a 2002-03 stadium club hustlers garnett $8 for your upper deck Brendan Haywood nba all-star authentics game used shorts $12

would you do this.

cardtrader,

I would do this but honestly your warning level scares me off a bit. I'm new here and I don't want my first trade to be a bad one, would you send first?

My son is interested in both cards, you can check out our id on beckett scrwball Thanks Ray

hey ray,

I don't use beckett.com can you send me a list of any cards you may have of the guys in my signature? Thanks.
    Sid