Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: newest ebay win

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

newest ebay win

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWN%3AIT&rd=1

how'd i do???

i paid 4.2.. yeah its kinda high.. but this is my first #ed mcgahee :)

it books 12... which isnt that bad...

Jared

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Personally I think its a good buy, but I am also bias because I am a Bills fan!

SCF Rewards

haha.. thats great minew_m... hey if u would like... over the summer... (if i still belong here which i hope i will) u could send some cards to me i could try and get autoed and camp.,, just let me know... lol my mcgahee collection bv is over 100 which inlcudes 2 jsys (one books 40) still need an auto :)... hoping i can trade my seneca wallace for one...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll definitely still be here over the summer. That would be great if you could get some cards to be autoed for me. I could even try to find some McGahee's or Ridneour's to add in to make it worth your while.

P.S. Good luck on getting a McGahee auto!!!

SCF Rewards

thanx...it would be amazing if i could pull one... i jsut saw someone pulled a mcgahee auto #ed/21.. man i was jealous.. mcghaee might be a hot product next year... somoene told me that henry might be traded (dont know if tahts true lol.. but the bills should tradeh im to get top 5 pick and get a Qb)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard about a Henry Rumor too. I hope that they wouldn't trade him. I think he will do well with Mike Mahlarke's (how ever you spell it) offense. Mike M. had a good running game with the Steelers, and hopefully they can incorporate it with the Bills. Now I was hopeing they could get another WR like Fitzgerald in the draft. They need some more offensive weapons.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

The Bills need someone to protect Bledsoe! Witht he line they have they better just use Mcgahee and Henry as a 2 back set.
    jmo