Thread: ST. Johns

Serls015

ST. Johns

Do the Johnies have a change at goin to the tourney, with big wins to DUKE and Rutgers?

Serls015
    I think they do. Hatten is one o the best guards and the league and he should be a dominate player in the touney.

I don't think they stand a chance. They're only 14-12 and a pathetic 6-9 in the Big East. Only chance the Johnies have now is to win the Big East Tourny.

Also, since when does beating a 12-15 team in Rutgers classify as a "big win"?

considerittraded
    :(Sorry Johnie, they're NIT bound (if they're lucky). Just not good enough of a record and they are on the bottom half of the conference.
    Although it would be nice to see 7 Big East teams in the tourney (although they would probably go further in the tourny than PITT, right IGGY) Just kidding IG ;). Can't wait for the Big East tourney, should be full of fun!

LOL, I like the quotes Huskie. Anyways, the way I see it is Syracuse, Pitt, ND, UConn will definitely get a bid to the tourny while BC should and Seton Hall COULD, depending on how well the Hall fare in the Big East Tourny, but they need GREAT showing in the Big East Tourny if they want to make it. If I had to make a guess, I'd say 5 teams from the BE.

HAHAHA what a joke the Johnies in the tourney??? Maybe the NIT if their lucky, where all the other scrub teams like them belong!!

:hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:

I think they have to make to at least the Big East Tournament Finals and maybe win to get the automatic bid. They may sneek in as a high seed though

Originally posted by swedishfish
    I think they have to make to at least the Big East Tournament Finals and maybe win to get the automatic bid. They may sneek in as a high seed though
    Their only shot is to win the Big East tourny. NCAA is not going to give a bid to a team that's 14-12 in the season and 6-9 in their conference just because they make the finals of the Big East Tourny.

they definatly have a chance there the underdogs but they have a chance