1983 Derek Jeter Topps & ToppsGold Rookies MINT

I have 3 Jeter Topps rookies and 1 Topps Gold rookie. They all look like PSA 10's. I also have Topps and Topps Gold rookies of Preston Wilson and Jason Kendall. I will listen to offers. Paypal accepted. No trades please.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    you probably won't get many offers when you have a negative for not following through on a paypal transaction.

Hey Pujols, if you look closely, you will see that that person was a little hasty in giving me the negative and followed it up with a positive. The negative should be removed. It was in no way warranted.

you should ask a mod to remove it or at least change itt to a neutral because that's the 1st thing that i noticed when i saw youur feedback. i'm sure the majority will agree. 1 "red" negative sticks out more than 50 "green" positives....

I just contacted someone to have it removed. I am an honest seller. Thanks.

Mark