Thread: NPN question

NPN question

If you do get lucky with an NPN how long does it take to come back? I know TOPPs doesn't send out until after the deadline but I know Fleer replies before then. How long does that usually take? What about Donruss? Thanks.

The way it works is they give you the postmark date (which I listed on the NPN info page) and then from there the entries have to make it to them within the next week. I never bother with the received date because if you mail it by postmark date it should make it there by the received by date.

After the received by date, they say they hold the drawing within a week later. They all say it takes 6-8 weeks to receive your card after the drawing if you won.

Topps seems to take that full 2-2 1/2 months time to get the cards out to you... sometimes even longer.

Fleer, although they say they do the drawing at a specific time, has been known to send cards early. Why they do that I nor no one else has a clue because that goes against their stated rules.

Donruss, from the few NPN's so far that I've seen, are pretty quick getting their NPN cards out. I've seen people get them just like 3-2 weeks after the postmarked by date.