Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: My Customs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DallasCowboysFanZ's Items on eBay

The cards you sent me are absolutely FANTASTIC.. I am a pain in the butt I'm sure, however is it possible to lose the A&G info and just replace it with a washed out logo from my club. That way when I have these signed it will also serve as my COA of sorts.

Our club members know when they see my logo they are getting the real deal, so it saves me a step in the process by not needing a COA. Or possibly leave the A&G and place my logo behind the players, or the A&G whatever is easiest for you to do and you think will look the best!

Again, I am more than happy to pay you for your time and efforts on these? Perhaps I can send you something Cowboys for your collection? I only have an entire house full! Please let me do something for you, as I do truly appreciate your time and talents on these.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The cards you sent me are absolutely FANTASTIC.. I am a pain in the butt I'm sure, however is it possible to lose the A&G info and just replace it with a washed out logo from my club. That way when I have these signed it will also serve as my COA of sorts.

Our club members know when they see my logo they are getting the real deal, so it saves me a step in the process by not needing a COA. Or possibly leave the A&G and place my logo behind the players, or the A&G whatever is easiest for you to do and you think will look the best!

Again, I am more than happy to pay you for your time and efforts on these? Perhaps I can send you something Cowboys for your collection? I only have an entire house full! Please let me do something for you, as I do truly appreciate your time and talents on these.

Hows This

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brighten it up just a little and it will be PERFECT!! You rock.... thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brighten it up just a little and it will be PERFECT!! You rock.... thank you!

This bright enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I meant darker... Not quite so much white wash! I guess I'm not the smartest kid in the class..... Sorry! I think if it had the same brightness as the helmet or pants it would be great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like This

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks good! Thank you....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are a few of people who Sign TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple of new ones.

Last edited by bigga; 06-02-2008 at 06:25 PM.

Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast