Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Trading This Autograph From Bowman Heritage

Well, you all by now probably know the zlw1 situation. I was so pissed driing to Target, I had to do something calming me down for my way home. While I was out buying him a new Bowmans Best pack, I decided I'd buy some retail packs as "comfort food". I bought a retail box of 2003 Bowman Heritage Baseball. I guess I had karma on my side for being so nice to the a-hole... I ended up pulling the most rare insert possible, 1:1385 packs :

Keith Olbermann Autograph

Some of you youngins might not know who he is. He's one of the guys back in the day that really made Sportscenter famous. He was one of if not my favorite all-time anchor on Sportscenter. He now hosts a very popular variety/news show on MSNBC.

I was surprised to see the card actually sold pretty well on ebay. Most cards went for around $50 with a spread of $45-$65. The actual book on the card is $80.

LMK if anyone's interested in tarding for this card. Not sure how much interest I'll get on it. I'd rather trade it but if there's no real interest, I'll just end up selling it on ebay.

SCF Rewards

Iggy,
    I'll trade ya for it. LMK what you collect and I'll make ya a good offer.

i don't want to bring up bad memories or nothing, but i just noticed he got banned...what happened? i must've missed this fiasco.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Radar
    Iggy,
    I'll trade ya for it. LMK what you collect and I'll make ya a good offer.

My tastes are limited when it comes to collecting. In baseball right now, really only looking for Prior and maybe Arod.

I'm more into the young football rookies for now, like Tomlinson, Portis, McAllister, Pennington, Vick... those type guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by pujolsmussina535
    i don't want to bring up bad memories or nothing, but i just noticed he got banned...what happened? i must've missed this fiasco.

The thread's still in the suggestion forum if you want to take a look at it.

SCF Rewards
    See TheCloser120's Items on eBay

Here is the link pujols:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...threadid=50168

It is a very long read!

SCF Rewards
    Country

NICE PULL!
    But what happened with zlw...didnt hear anything?

Nevermind just read the post above me lol
    Last edited by jandjkards; 02-03-2004 at 11:44 AM.

SCF Rewards

Sweet pull, Iggy! jandj, he was banned yesterday. Did you read the thread in the suggestion forum?

good lord, that was a good 35-40 min. read...i never look in the suggestion forum which is why i missed it....i would have loved to have defended this site and bgray.....personally boneyard and i did not like zlw1 because of his selfishness and greediness.

good job...btw, that's the longest thread i've seen since i joined, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have a bunch of a-rod jerseys i would trade for it? lmk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast