Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    HUGE Site Update Loaded 5000+ and growing

    Hi to all,
    I have done another site update!!!!!. My site has grown to well over 5000 cards. All are either Rookies/Inserts/Parrells/Gu/Auto's.
    No base cards listed here.
    Everything is current and up to date!!!!!!!

    I do have 16 Gu and a 2003 Finest Gold Refractor Kareem Kelly Auto/50 on the way and should be here in the next 10 days.

    Take a look!!!!!!! You never know what you might find.
    Watch for future Updates!!!!!!! I am always adding and you never know what will be there.
    Thanks !!!!!!!!!

    http://groups.msn.com/CardsnmoreTrad...more20041.msnw

  2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    I'm interested in:
    Willie Lanier - 1977 Topps #155 - Chiefs/morgan state college
    Joe Theisman - 78 Topps #416 -redskins/Notre Dame
    Jack Youngblood - 84 Topps #287 - Rams/Florida
    Keith Cash - 91 Wild Card RC 10 Stripe #91 - Texas

  4. #3
    Do you need a 97 Pinnacle certified mirror blue eddie george #d/2499 $10.
    PLMK, I need the following
    96 finest Mike Alstott
    99 fleer mystique NFL 2000 Key. Johnson
    00 quantum leaf banner season Key. Johnson

  5. #4
    Hi,
    These book at such a low amount that its kinda hard to make a trade. I would trade for your 1995 SP Holoviews Joe Montana #1. I think it books around 8.00
    Thanks

    Originally posted by jsnbuck
    I'm interested in:
    Willie Lanier - 1977 Topps #155 - Chiefs/morgan state college
    Joe Theisman - 78 Topps #416 -redskins/Notre Dame
    Jack Youngblood - 84 Topps #287 - Rams/Florida
    Keith Cash - 91 Wild Card RC 10 Stripe #91 - Texas

  6. #5
    Hi,
    This Eddie George is from the Pinnacle Totally Certified and is just a regular Blue. Even though its not on my wantlist I still would make the trade.
    LMk
    Thanks Angie

    Originally posted by bucsboy
    Do you need a 97 Pinnacle certified mirror blue eddie george #d/2499 $10.
    PLMK, I need the following
    96 finest Mike Alstott
    99 fleer mystique NFL 2000 Key. Johnson
    00 quantum leaf banner season Key. Johnson

  7. #6
    Throw in Bob Griese - 79 Topps # 440 - Dolphins/Purdue and you have a deal. Lmk.

  8. #7
    Hi,
    Sure I can do that. Actually you will probably receive more than that. I don't do any of these older cards and have had them awhile.
    Willie Lanier - 1977 Topps #155 - Chiefs/morgan state college
    Joe Theisman - 78 Topps #416 -redskins/Notre Dame
    Jack Youngblood - 84 Topps #287 - Rams/Florida
    Keith Cash - 91 Wild Card RC 10 Stripe #91 - Texas
    Bob Griese - 79 Topps # 440 - Dolphins/Purdue

    for

    Joe Montana - 95 Sp Holoveiw #1

    Let me double check and make sure I have them all and I will list the trade and Pm you my address.

    Thanks Angie

    Originally posted by jsnbuck
    Throw in Bob Griese - 79 Topps # 440 - Dolphins/Purdue and you have a deal. Lmk.

  9. #8
    Hi,
    I sent you a Pm and listed our trade.

    Thanks Angie

    Originally posted by jsnbuck
    Throw in Bob Griese - 79 Topps # 440 - Dolphins/Purdue and you have a deal. Lmk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on