Thread: Need help with BVs

Need help with BVs

I have 2 cards im going to post on ebay for a buddy and I dont know the BVs. If someone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. The cards are:
    03-04 Upper Deck Carmelo Anthony RC #303
    03-04 Upper Deck All-Star Weekend Authentics Kevin Garnett GU Warm-Up card # AS-KG

Re: Need help with BVs

Originally posted by portisfan26
    I have 2 cards im going to post on ebay for a buddy and I dont know the BVs. If someone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. The cards are:
    03-04 Upper Deck Carmelo Anthony RC #303
    03-04 Upper Deck All-Star Weekend Authentics Kevin Garnett GU Warm-Up card # AS-KG
    Hey man... it's probably best to try to sell the Melo by other means. The common LeBron & Melo rookies don't sell for much on ebay since there's so damn many of them.

I had a LeBron Bowman rookie and I was going to list it on ebay, but then I saw they were only selling for like $8. The card books at $40... I'm not going to sell for 1/5th of book.

I listed the card for sale on NAXCOM and ended up getting $15.95 for it. After they paid for shipping and fees, I ended up with like $17 out of it.

Actually, the latest ones are selling on ebay for $6. You can always try and put a $10 sell offer for it on NAXCOM :

http://www.naxcom.com/book.do?bookID=725768