Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TODD HELTON AND ALBERT PUJOLS WANTED!!!!!

HI,
    IM LOOKING FOR ANY GAME USED OR AUTOGRAPHS OF TODD HELTON. IM ALSO LOOKING FOR ROOKIES, AUTOGRAPHS OR GAME USED OF ALBERT PUJOLS. IF YOU H AVE ANYTHING OF THESE TWO PLAYERS THAT I JUST MENTION ANYTHING AT ALL EVEN IF YOU DONT THINK YOU WILL TRADE IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MY AOL INSTANT MESSANGER NAME IS GRIFFEYFAN00 AND MY EMAIL IS ICMN0705@HOTMAIL.COM. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYWAY AT ANYTIME. THANKS FOR ANYTHING.
    KYLE

Kyle,

I have a 93 Topps Traded Helton USA 9.5.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I've got a 2003 Timeless Treasures Todd Helton jersey autograph numbered to 50. What autos do you have for trade?

Edit--there's a scan of it on my site if you want to see it...just click on the www under this post.
    Last edited by Cubsfan22; 02-03-2004 at 11:42 PM.

I want to trade for pedro/nolan ryan jersey combo 1970's hank aaron bat card and barry bonds this day in history jersey card look on my site to see if u want anything

I have a Todd Helton 2001 Topps Fusion Jersey Card. I want any Game Used Really. I would take about any 3+ Game Used for him, I don't really card on who the name is. I am also intrested in middle to high end cards. The Todd Helton card, I got on eBay. It was from a big time Seller. The card has a kinda bump on it. Not sure If its the card, or if its damaged. Other than that its MINT. LMK If intrested,

Phill11

Pujols-
    Check my site for my doubles of Pujols and i also have Helton Base cards and 1 GU..lmk what you need..

AL

sent you an email about the four Helton GU cards I have.

thanks boneyard but i couldnt find any doubles i needed. nice collection though.
    thanks idigbbcards i got it and replied.

2003 Studio Big League Challenge Materials Jersey Albert Pujols.

2004 Donruss Leaf "Away" Jersey Albert Pujols.

ALBERT PUJOLS GAME USED BATS:

2003 Playoff Piece of the Game Bronze Albert Pujols #d 042/150.

2004 Leaf Picture Perfect Bats Albert Pujols.

---------

2003 Donruss Gamers "17" Game Jersey (with stripe) Todd Helton.

hey im interseted in those check out my site and see what you want i only got baseball on so far cuz i just started making it
    im working on it now though but i got most of my baseball game sused listed.
    thanks,
    kyle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast