Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Donruss FT

2004 Donruss FT

Picked up a few more cards, mainly SPs...

SPs:

DK - 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 15, 19, 25
    RR - 27, 28, 31, 44
    TC - 375, 379, 382, 392, 393, 395, 400

Inserts:

Press Proof Gold (#/25) - 372

All-Stars NL (#/1000) - AS9 Albert Pujols

Diamond Kings (#/2500) - DK23 Jim Thome

Power Alley Blue (#/1000) - PA14 Adam Dunn

PLMK if you are interested in any of them and you can find my 2004 Donruss page in my sig...

Thanks...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Tony,
    If you could hold the SPs until I get home tonight, I have a bunch of inserts you need. I just don't have the list with me at work. Off the top of my head, I know I don't need #3, 6, 44, 382.
    Also, did you get my PM on the package I got from you?
    -Patrick

Cool deal....

Yeah, I'm still trying to track down who that was intended for as I deleted most of my PMs...

Enigma-- I have a 04 Donruss Black PP 337 Randall Simon 5/10. Are you interested in it? LMK thanks, Roger

Defintely interested...how much and what ar you looking for in return?

Interested in this
    All-Stars NL (#/1000) - AS9 Albert Pujols
    Please LMK what your looking for I have plenty from the set so let me know your needs

Yeah. It's fun getting mail like that but I was a bit confused. My wife was wondering why I had a dumbfounded look on my face when I opened it. Just LMK when you figure it out. I keep a tracking sheet in Excel with all trades I do, with who, what it is, their address, and the status of the trade. That way I don't lose track. I get confused if I am working 3+ trades at a time since I only have time between playing with the kids etc.
    I'll get back to you tonight with what I have in Donruss.

Will trade straight up for this:
    Bonds, Barry 2004 Donruss Inside View 1189/1250

PLMK

To be honest, I'm not sure how much BV to ask for. I'm guessing somewhere around $25? LMK what you think. I didn't really see anything on your site. I did see a Edmonds Green PA , I'd love to have, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to trade it. Do you have any other serial #d stuff not listed? LMK thanks, Roger

Unfortunately, the Edmonds is going to be a part of the Master set...

All my #ed cards on my site... :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast