Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cash 4 Contenders

Cash 4 Contenders

Alright, here's the deal. I know a lot of people are wanting to trade cards away for 03 Playoff Contenders. I'll pay cash. I don't care. List whatever ones you may have. I have all the base cards, all I need are the rookie ticket autos. Leave a list, as my site has not been updated for which others I have received. Let me know what you have, I'll let you know which I need, either tell me how much money you want, or I'll make an offer. Also, if you have some higher end ones, such as a Leftwich, or Andre Johnson, etc...I will buy high end ones. LMK. Thanks!

LOL... trying to trade that Boller already :)

Go get that Portis!

need them both. check my site for trades for the portis, or even the boller if you want. otherwise, pm me what kinda dollar figure you are looking to get out of the boller. LMK chief. Thanks.

Iggy- Everytime I see a post about portis you always beat me to a reply. I love seeing you egg me on! It always makes me laugh. Thanks!

2003 SP AUTHENTIC KLIFF KINGSBURY RC 4 COLOR PATCH

2003 SP AUTHENTIC REX GROSSMAN RC 2 COLOR PATCH(HTG)

2003 SP AUTHENTIC BETHEL JOHNSON RC 4 COLOR PATCH(HTG)

i would to trade my portis/lelie towards obe of these....i dont even care which one....just put a trade value on each and then we will work from there.

251 Kliff Kingsbury JSY RC $12.50 $30.00 ($50 in trade for 4 colors)
    264 Rex Grossman JSY RC $75.00 $125.00 (auction on ebay set to start on saturday at 8:00 pm)
    252 Bethel Johnson JSY RC $20.00 $50.00 (same as rex grossman)

btw, those prices are what Beckett New Release Pricing has.

well i would like to trade for the bethel....look at my site to see anythiong else you want.....the portis/lelie would be 25-30 because of the lace-holes and then u could pick out another 20-25 dollar card from my site....or list who else besides portis you like.

I really only collect Portis. Even though I need that portis you have, I need the Boller about 100x more than the portis. The Grossman and Bethel Johnson SP Authentics I have already put them on ebay yesterday, and paid the extra 10 cents to start it on saturday at 8 pm. I dont even want to get rid of those cards, but I need to sell those cards to buy more contenders rookie ticket autos. Therefore, my Portis collection is coming to a screeching halt until I complete this set.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast