Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: autographics

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fbcards4all's Items on eBay

autographics

i mainly collect football but i like to get autos of basketball players i like. i only need the following guys to complete my "collection" and i was wondering if anyone had any autos of them(preferrably autographics)

allan houston
    rasheed wallace
    michael finley
    richard hamilton
    latrell sprewell
    jalen rose
    jamal mashburn
    clifford robinson
    corliss williamson
    john wallace
    mitch richmond
    kendall gill
    xavier mcdaniel
    vernon maxwell
    luc longley
    isiah rider
    HOFers/old school guys
    Last edited by fbcards4all; 02-07-2004 at 06:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

i actually have the longley 96-97 autographics. do you have a list of autos for trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

no, sure don't. do you only collect basketball. i have a ton of football but mainly the only basketball autos i have are guys i really like. i will check and see if i have any i can trade. how much does the longley book?

SCF Rewards
    Country

the longley is listed online at $15. i'd probably only trade it for something i need though, it was the first auto i pulled myself (ya what luck)

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey, what players are you looking for in return. i saw a couple other cards on your site i liked

SCF Rewards
    Country

im not really looking for players as much as i am autos. thats pretty much what im collecting right now
    if you have some football for trade, lmk...i might be interested in something

SCF Rewards
    Country

i believe i have some 99 autographics you need

jr reid
    bryce drew
    roshown mcloed

as far as football i wouldn't know where to begin since i don't really have a trade list. if you let me know what players/sets you like i'm sure i can find something

SCF Rewards
    Country

hmmm...if we cant work out anything for the football, id like to try and cut a deal for those. in football, i have no idea what autos book, so im just going to throw out some player names: j lewis, dillon, price, keshawn, r lewis.. those kinda guys lol
    Zach

SCF Rewards

latrell sprewell autographics 25 dlvd , i only collect basketball only looking to sell i guess

SCF Rewards
    Country

bdrr- i'll send you a list later when i get a chance to sit down and make one
    knickz- i'll have to pass unless you want to trade but thatnks for the offer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast