Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you display your cards

How do you display your cards

How do you display your cards?

Not just a toploader but your nice Autos or Game Used or whatever..

Welp personally I don't display mine. They are all pretty much in a card box either on a shelf or on the floor. hehe. As long as I know I have them that is all that matters to me. But it would be nice to hear if anyone does display there cards out for others to look at them. I know people do so let us know. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

A good auto ball and card holder display case makes for a good item. I have several and keep them in my Sports room.
    Got auto bats in a square holder piled up 4 high, then put bobbleheads across the top.
    I put 3 or 4 cards along with the ball and card holder in front of the bats.
    It hurts when you have to rotate someone out of the square bat section and into the round bat tubes. (Rusty Greer, Pudge, etc).
    But then I get to put Arods, Palmeiros, and Blalocks bats, balls and cards up there and I feel a bit better.

all commons in a 5,000-count box

stars in another 5,000-count box

rookies, vintage cards, other expensive cards are placed individually in soft sleeves, then placed into top loaders

All game used and autos in top loaders. All RCs in pages in a binder, and all commons in 5,000 count boxes. I have about 25 of them.

Tim

Most of my big money cards go in screw downs (the perforated ones) and also getting a card graded is a nice, safe way of displaying a card. Stay away from Snap Tites... those thinks suck!

I don't.
    I would like to but I don't have the space.
    I used to have alittle cart I put my treasures on but ran out of room.

I keep most everything in boxes, pretty much all over my apartment... it's a mess... but I know where everything is :)

true, what Iggy said.

I also have several screw downs...but that's for really expensive cards, like the vintage Duke Snider Bowman

I keep all my game used, rookies, autos, and best inserts in those shoe boxes with two rows.

All lower valued rookies, autos, and inserts in top loaders. All Game used and high priced rookies in screw downs.

Sets and anything left over (commons) in binders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast