attn: CUJOLUVA

Is this your ebay auction??

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...category=37801

The NASH pacific complete rc

if so I need these card and will trade in your favor if you end it now

let me know

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

hey

I have the Nabokov #147 UD series 1 base that you need for your set (not much but a start)

will also through in Cujo inserts and is their any one else you need or want cards of??

let me know

Thanks

Andrew

just grabbed that Nabokov card. i do need tellqvist rc's and some rising stars RC's

hey cujoluva I have an OILERS mini maks signed by cujo with a COA from frozen pond AND I have a BAP autographed cujo card for trade, if you are interested let me know I am looking to get rid of this stuff so any autographs or gameused cards would do it let me know, PM or email me thanks!!!

Hey sureshot68:

Do you have any 01/02 Stadium club cards - inserts autos #ed

I have lots of auto and gu to trade

how much are you looking for in a trade?? once I find this out it will be easier to find a card for ya

bump, set to cujoluva take er for the spike, lol

still waiting word for a possibe trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast