Selling the Collection, Folks, Check it Out

Just got back into collecting about a month ago. I really have no desire to keep this up. Anyway, the whole collection has got to go. Heres what Ive got. Asking price for the entire lot is $140 DLVD. I would love to sell some of this stuff as lots. Since I want to get rid of all this stuff, any sale made will also include common cards of your favorite team or player, so long as I have them. I dont Ebay, so the boards are how this stuff needs to move. Also, I do not have Paypal. So money orders, checks and cash are the way to go. With that out of the way, here are the goods. E-mail me at GoGiantsZ28@hotmail.com

SP Authentic

Three-Color Patch
    Nate Burleson 93/850

Autograph Redemption
    Justin Fargas /280 according to UD

Dual Jersey
    Peyton Manning/Carson Palmer 192/345

Gold Parallel
    Julius Peppers 12/25

Rookies #d 2200
    Eddie Moore (Dolphins)
    Aaron Moorehead (Colts)
    Cortez Hankton (Jaguars)
    Michael Haynes (Bears)
    Alonzo Jackson (Steelers)

Rookies #d 1200
    Danny Curley (Rams)
    Mike Pinkard (Chiefs)
    Willie Ponder (Giants)

Star Status #d 1200
    Ricky Williams

Contenders

MVP/ROY Contenders
    Ricky Williams
    Charles Rogers

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    is the Fargas just the regular Auto or the RC Patch auto? PM me with the details as I can use the entire lot of RC's, Auto RC's and Patch RC's.