Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Culpepper GU for Sell

Culpepper GU for Sell

Will take 175cc or more for this:

2002 Fleer Showcase Daunte Culpepper GU Jsy BV $12

LMK thanks.

Shawn you may have saw on my baseball thread I only wanted to send 2 cards per member. That included both sports. So lmk which two you want out of the Robinson, perry, and Culpepper and I will donate back which one you choose not to have thanks.

if he doesn't want the culpepper, i'll take it.
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

for 175cc that is
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

Sorry Blazin sold it to him, thanks for your interest though.

no prob.

Originally posted by Bonds_25
    Shawn you may have saw on my baseball thread I only wanted to send 2 cards per member. That included both sports. So lmk which two you want out of the Robinson, perry, and Culpepper and I will donate back which one you choose not to have thanks.
    I am just curious:

it is certainly your right to send which cards to which persons

but why limit 2 cards per member?

I don't like to send bulk packages, I would rather send in more packages that are lighter rather then a few packages that weigh alot. No real reason I just prefer to do it that way.

Also I figured I would get a lot of quick offers on the cards so I wanted more than one member to snatch them all when others were not online and did not have a fair chance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast