Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: GM Used/Auto's FOR TRADE!

     
  1. #1

    GM Used/Auto's FOR TRADE!

    Hey 'Yall,

    I got some game used and an autographed card. I don't really need CC at the moment, but will accept Cash or other Game Used Cards and Autographed cards from all sports. I am opening an online store and need cards that would sell good (So mint condition and decent to above average names). I also collect Diamondbacks, Cowboys, Cardinals, and Suns. Also Want Nolan Ryan and Ken Griffey Jr. GM Used Cards along with Teams above, but will take ANYTHING! LMK

    Heres what I have...


    Game Used Cards...


    Joe Mays Upper Deck 2002 AL AllStar Swatches Jersey Card, Autographed

    Darin Erstad Game Used On Deck Circle Leaf 2001

    Miguel Tejada SP Game Bat Milestone Edition Upper Deck 2001 (International Connection) Game Used Bat

    Gary Sheffield SP Game Bat Milestone Edition Upper Deck 2001 (Milestone Edition) Game Used Bat

    Roy Oswalt Diamond cuts Fleer 2003 Game Used Jersey

    Javy Lopez Fller 200 Feel The Game Game Used Jersey Card



    Autographed Cards...


    Adrian Beltre SP Edition Upper Deck 1999 (IN THICK SCREW CASE) Autographed


    Ryan Jaromocyk Best 1996 Autographed Card


    Rookie Card...

    Wilson Benemit 2002 Fliar (BV $5) 0779/1750
    Last edited by Phill11; 02-07-2004 at 01:46 AM.

  2. #2
    Phill, look at my www, I have most of the NFL Showdown player cards I have on there.

    I also have a TON of the plays cards so LMK if interested in any of them or my GU/Auto stuff.

    All is for sale.

    Jim

  3. #3
    Originally posted by rice80fan2
    Phill, look at my www, I have most of the NFL Showdown player cards I have on there.

    I also have a TON of the plays cards so LMK if interested in any of them or my GU/Auto stuff.

    All is for sale.

    Jim
    What did you need from me.

  4. #4
    Nothing in particular, but you said you wanted the Showdown cards and for me to get you a list. I was gonna sell them for 1/2 what the Showdowncards.com wanted for the rare ones and the regular player cards for $.50each and the plays cards for $.25 each.

    The regular player cards and play cards are $1 each on that site so I figured $.25 /play card and 1/2 what the site wants would be good because with you on the site, you could deal them off to the other members for what the store wants for them.

    PLMK

    Jim

  5. #5
    Originally posted by rice80fan2
    Nothing in particular, but you said you wanted the Showdown cards and for me to get you a list. I was gonna sell them for 1/2 what the Showdowncards.com wanted for the rare ones and the regular player cards for $.50each and the plays cards for $.25 each.

    The regular player cards and play cards are $1 each on that site so I figured $.25 /play card and 1/2 what the site wants would be good because with you on the site, you could deal them off to the other members for what the store wants for them.

    PLMK

    Jim
    Sorry, I am acctually trying to sell all 2000-2003 Showdown. 2004 is out soon, so I'm saving up.

  6. #6
    Wilson Benemit 2002 Fliar (BV $5) 0779/1750- Interested in that. LMK what you need for it, check my site.


    Thanks,
    Robert

  7. #7
    Originally posted by MoutinJew69
    Wilson Benemit 2002 Fliar (BV $5) 0779/1750- Interested in that. LMK what you need for it, check my site.


    Thanks,
    Robert
    Would you do any GM used for it? If so, what ones.

  8. #8
    I would trade a Kevin Brown jersey for the Betemit. LMK if thats good enough for you.



    Thanks,
    Robert

  9. #9

  10. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •