Thread: Lennox Lewis

Lennox Lewis

Whjo else think he retired because he didn't want to fight Vitali Klitschko again? I mean if they didn't stop the match because of Klitschko's eye he would of had a good chance of beating him, and why couldn't Lewis fight one more match?? what you think?

Definitely a move out of fear. He wanted to retire as the Champ and he had to do so before Klitschko could fight him again.

i kno nothing about boxing. sounds like a wimp to me though. rocky never backed down (lol) but he was a good fighter. saw like 20 seconds of a fight w/ him once. how old was he?

39 I think. He was on Jim Rome today. What does he have to prove? I think he's smart to get out and not hang on way past his time.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking for Hines Ward stuff, 2013 Topps Archives Gold, and Football HOF autos.

He has a lot to prove... he wants to be known as one of the best yet won't fight the guy who kicked his ™™™ and would have won if not for a serious cut above his eye? Never liked Lennox and definitely never will after this wimp move!

He may be a wimp, but he's smart to quit while he's on top and also while he's still healthy. I don't think he's one of the 10 best, but if he stays out he's smart!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking for Hines Ward stuff, 2013 Topps Archives Gold, and Football HOF autos.