Thread: Anyone collect Isaac Bruce?

Question Anyone collect Isaac Bruce?

Heyas everyone. Just wanted to post the following Isaac Bruce game used that I have up for trade. I am mainly looking for hard to find J.R. Redmond, Laveranues Coles and Ronald Curry with importance with the way they are listed. Here is what I have:

Isaac Bruce:
    2000 Leaf Certified Certified Century Gear (white/blue jersey) #CCGIB80-A 06/21
    2000 Leaf Certified Certified Century Gear (yellow/blue jersey) #CCGIB80-H 08/21
    2002 Fleer Showcase Football's Best Jersey (gold jersey)
    2002 Leaf Certified Mirror Red Jersey (blue jersey) #86 047/100
    2002 Pacific Private Stock Titanium Post Season Jersey (blue jersey) #115 076/435
    2002 Pacific Private Stock Reserve Jersey (blue jersey) #99 511 made

Welp there ya have it. If you are interested in making a trade or offereing a trade then either post it here, send me a PM or drop me an e-mail. Till then take care as always and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

i can use the 6/21 but not sure if i would trade any of my high end stuff for it

LMK
    Thanks

Originally posted by Vick2Price
    i can use the 6/21 but not sure if i would trade any of my high end stuff for it

LMK
    Thanks
    Welp let me see how this would sit with you. I collect Laveranues Coles so I would be interested in your:
    2000 UD Encore Triple Jersey Chad Pennington/Laveranues Coles/Anthony Becht

The Bruce 6/21 has a BV of $100 and the UD Encore that you have above has a BV of $80. If you would I would trade straight up 1 for 1 on those. Just let me know when you can. Thanks and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Heyas Vick2Price. Just wondering what your thoughts are on what I had said. Thanks and have a safe one as always. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p