Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Originally posted by hehateme71
    Laveranues Coles 2000 Fleer Autographics

I need a good card for this, it was my first auto, lol it actually was

hehehe. I know how it can be with first auto's that were put into a collection. When you can let me know what you would want for it and of course we can head from there. Just make sure that it is nothing outragious. hehe. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

See hehateme71's Items on eBay

well you gave so many auto's and GU I don't know what I want, I need favre, tomlinson, R johnson those guys

SCF Rewards

Yes...No...Maybe so???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Eagles1fan5
    I would be interested in the Boldin Red Refractor, and the Kyle Boller RC.... I have a Domanick Davis topps finest RC that BV for 12 I believe... I also have a lot more rookies and maybe some GU or Autos for trade for the Boldin and Boller... PLMK thanks

Also if your lookin to get a full set of Rookies and all that... I got a bunch of Bowman Chrome RC's like 10-12.... I also got most of the base set if you need some...

Welp let me hit the last part first. With the Bowman Chrome set I really am not looking at dealing with it. hehe. The last set I had tried and still am some what messing with was the 2000 Playoff Contenders.

Now as far as the Davis Finest I am in the middle of looking at getting that from someone at the moment with some other Davis cards. I can hold the Boldin and Boller for ya for the time being to see if I can find something on your site. Till then take care and I will let you know if I find anything of interest. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

P.S. To go ahead and find out now, is there anything that you will not trade for the 2 cards? Such as game used or auto's? Just want to know in advance before I look and start picking things out.

SCF Rewards

not to interested in the Boller thought it was the Bowman Chrome one... but Im interested in the Boldin red refractor...if u wanna take a look at the site you can...not sure what Id be willing to trade... if your not interested in the Davis then I dunno, Id like to keep the Davis anyway so I dunno come up wit something if ya want

SCF Rewards
    Country

well you gave so many auto's and GU I don't know what I want, I need favre, tomlinson, R johnson those guys

Welp if you would go outside of the auto and game used I would trade you the following Brett Favre for the Lav Coles auto:

2000 Brett Favre Dominion Characteristics
    2000 Brett Favre Fleer Tradition Tradition of Excellence
    2002 Brett Favre Playoff Prestige Purple Xtra Points 138/150

I know is more then $20 in BV but not sure of how much total. Let me know how that sounds to ya. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

See hehateme71's Items on eBay

na don't really want those, but do we have a trade on the other two cards?

davis

and your auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Eagles1fan5
    not to interested in the Boller thought it was the Bowman Chrome one... but Im interested in the Boldin red refractor...if u wanna take a look at the site you can...not sure what Id be willing to trade... if your not interested in the Davis then I dunno, Id like to keep the Davis anyway so I dunno come up wit something if ya want

Heyas. I really could not find anything off hand that I would want to pick up at the moment. If you do run across any hard to find J.R. Redmond or some other cards of Domanick Davis then drop me a line. Till then take care and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

SCF Rewards
    Country

na don't really want those, but do we have a trade on the other two cards?

davis

and your auto

Heyas and np. I figured I would thow them out at ya since you collect Brett Favre. As far as the Davis you have and the auto that is fine with me. When you can PM me your address and I will do the same with mine to you. I will make sure that I send my card in a top loader and penny sleeve in a team bag and bubble envelope. Thanks for the trade and just need your address now. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

SCF Rewards

I know his has nothing to do with D. Davis, but was checking out ur site and im interested in the following:

Mike Anderson
    2002 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures (black auto) #60 55/75
    CHAMBERS:
    2001 Upper Deck Rookie Threads (white jersey) #RT-CC
    2001 Upper Deck Ovation Rookie Gear (white jersey) #R-CC
    EDGE:
    2000 Pacific Paramount Game Used Football (fb piece) #5 Picture
    2001 Fleer Hot Prospects TD Fever (blue goal post cover)
    2001 Fleer Premium Premium Advantage Game Used Turf 018/314
    2002 Fleer Box Score Yard Markers Jersey (white jersey)
    2002 Fleer Showcase Patch Game (white/blue jersey) 073/100
    2002 Playoff Prestige Stars of the NFL Jersey (blue jersey) #SN-1 240/300
    2002 Upper Deck POH Run to History Jersey (green jersey) #RHJ-EJ
    T. Jones:
    2000 Leaf Limited RC (fb piece) #410 316/500
    2000 Leaf Limited RC (fb piece) #410 399/500
    2000 Upper Deck MVP Pro Sign Autograph (blue auto) #TJ
    **E. McCaffrey:
    2000 Fleer Gamers Gamers Uniformity Jersey (blue jersey)
    **C. Portis:
    2002 Pacific War Room #6
    2002 Pacific Adrenaline Rookie Report #5
    2002 Playoff Prestige Draft Picks #DP-11 0322/2002
    2002 Press Pass Pay Dirt #PO6
    2002 Topps RC #326
    2002 Ultra RC #233
    2002 Upper Deck Honor Roll Students of the Game #SGR-4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast