Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $1 for 10cards

$1 for 10cards

i have several base cards of 31 NFL teams (no carolina) that i would sell 10 cards for $1. plus, 1 out of 2 packs will include 5 rc/inserts and 5 base cards. i am also selling lots of 10 cards for $5 and you will be guarenteed and gu/auto from that team (if i have one lol) lmk tahnks

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    How many $5 Ravens lots do you have with a garunteed gu/auto?
    I collect Alabama Alumni in all sports concentrating on Dont'a Hightower, I also look for Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics for my Wife's collection.

What Vikings cards do you have coming in or don't you know?

Do you have any Steelers game used or autos for the $5 packs I may be interested in them.

if spenguin doesnt get it i want the steelers

bamafan- sorry man i dont got any dups of ravens gu/autos lol. i have dups of rc i think though. lmk

wiens- i talked to you on the other site. and no i dont know wat im gettin in but ill let ya know.

spenguin- same deal with wiens. im gettin a shipment of gu/auto in sometime soon and i will look for steelers. i just traded my last batch of steelers for some ravens gu.

steelerrocks- same as spenguin

also i have some ravens on my site lmk if you want any for trade

steelerrock- hey i like these lmk thanks
    Fleer Authority Autographs Jamal Lewis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast