Showpickups for this week....wow

i didnt pick up much volume-wise but i just thought i should liet everyone know whut i got today since one of them is my best card yet.....
    2003 Ultimate Collection Rickie Weeks Auto Rc 231/250 *hott as hell* Bv 200
    2003 fleer rookie and greats Delmon Young Looming Large Rare 10/15....
    ^^i would like estimates on how much it books^^^
    The uncommon /150 books 20 just to let ya know.....
    i picked up some smaller stuff but thats about it....i picked up a leaf and donruss champions young rookies if anyone is interested...tell me whut you think of my pickups.
    By the way, i paid 70 for the weeks, whut do all of you guys think of that buy? good price? too much? lmk
    thanks alot, -Ben
    Last edited by cardking80; 02-08-2004 at 12:53 PM.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    that was an awesome deal for the Weeks....they sell for alot more on eBay!!

are you selling any of those weeks and young cards?
    nice stuff by the way.

doesnt anyone have an estimate on what trade value i should ask for on the young? i really need some help here.

ben, how much did you pay for the young? btw, BV cant be less than 200. great pickups- beyond great pickups

thanks for the compliment....i gave up a carmelo fleer tradition for the young just to let ya know....i was think the trade value on the young should be about 100, but i would still like to hear any other estimates on the young.

well, im putting the young on ebay within the next week...whut do you guys think it'll seell for? people have told me $60-100?